Re: doc: CREATE FOREIGN TABLE .. PARTITION OF .. DEFAULT

From: Amit Langote <amitlangote09(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Etsuro Fujita <etsuro(dot)fujita(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>, Justin Pryzby <pryzby(at)telsasoft(dot)com>, PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>, Jeevan Ladhe <jeevanladhe(dot)os(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: Re: doc: CREATE FOREIGN TABLE .. PARTITION OF .. DEFAULT
Date: 2022-05-27 12:22:34
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Fri, May 27, 2022 at 7:15 PM Etsuro Fujita <etsuro(dot)fujita(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:
> On Fri, May 27, 2022 at 1:58 AM Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:
> > Committed, except I adjusted the v11 version so that the CREATE
> > FOREIGN TABLE documentation would match the CREATE TABLE documentation
> > in that branch.
>
> I think we should fix the syntax synopsis in the Parameters section
> of the CREATE FOREIGN TABLE reference page as well.

Oops, good catch.

> Attached is a patch for that.

Thank you.

I think we should also rewrite the description to match the CREATE
TABLE's text, as in the attached updated patch.

--
Thanks, Amit Langote
EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com

Attachment Content-Type Size
Further-fix-CREATE-FOREIGN-TABLE-synopsis_v2.patch application/octet-stream 1.3 KB