pgAdmin 1.12.1 issues talking with master node of a SR-ROHS setup.

From: <Mark_Sloan(at)McAfee(dot)com>
To: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: pgAdmin 1.12.1 issues talking with master node of a SR-ROHS setup.
Date: 2010-11-17 15:43:00
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi pgAdmin support list,

I am using pgAdmin 1.12.1 on OSX to connected to a postgresql 9.0.1 instance that is the master in a SR++ROHS pair.

pgAdmin sees the master as being in recovery mode and will of course disallow me to create new tables, insert records …etc. I am able to do all of these actions via the psql client on the same machine.

Is this a known bug, do I perhaps have some setting wrong ? I have verified a number of times that I am connecting to where I think I am …etc.

Thank you.

-Mark