RE: Describe structure.

From: Wilkinson Charlie E <Charlie(dot)E(dot)Wilkinson(at)irs(dot)gov>
To: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)hub(dot)org
Subject: RE: Describe structure.
Date: 2000-07-26 13:12:37
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi Peter,
Yup, that's the one. Comes in handy for those of us who are
too lazy to describe them individually. :)

Basically what I need to do is print out a schema for all
tables in the database. \d * used to work quite well for
me. Is there any other option besides doing \d <table> for
each table (or creating a script to do it)?

-cw-

--
Charlie Wilkinson - TRIS Development Systems Administrator
IS:SD:CT:CC:TD