Postgre Cross compilation for coldfire processor.

From: Suneel Kumar M <SuneelKumar(dot)M(at)lnties(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Postgre Cross compilation for coldfire processor.
Date: 2011-12-01 04:19:29
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Hi,

I have downloaded postgresql-8.4.9.tar.gz and compiled for X86 and installed the package it is working fine.

Now I wanted to Cross compile and port it to my Target.

Target Details:

OS: Linux - Slackware 12
CPU: Freescale ColdFire MCF54418CMJ250.
CPU Architecture: m68k

Please let me know whether postgre will support Coldfire architecture or not?

Also Please let me know where I need to focus for cross compilation.

Thanks & Regards,

Suneel Kumar Mallela
Senior Software Engineer
L&T IES, Mysore - 570 018
Tel: +91-821-2405646
Mob: +91 9916617917
SuneelKumar(dot)M(at)Lnties(dot)com

Please Note My New Email Id - SuneelKumar(dot)M(at)Lnties(dot)com<mailto:SuneelKumar(dot)M(at)Lnties(dot)com>
"Don't be afraid to be wrong; otherwise you'll never be right."
This mail is classified as :
( ) L&T IES Proprietary ( ) L&T IES Confidential ( X ) L&T IES Internal Use ( ) L&T IES General Business

Larsen & Toubro Limited

www.larsentoubro.com

This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient (s) If you are not the intended recipient, please do not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from your system.