October Meeting Cancelled

From: "Giustozzi, Emilie R(dot)" <esteele(at)ou(dot)edu>
To: "okpug(at)postgresql(dot)org" <okpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: October Meeting Cancelled
Date: 2008-10-03 17:46:32
Lists: okpug

Hey everybody,

I am just not going to be able to coordinate the OKPUG meeting this month. My schedule is a lot busier than I expected. Unless someone wants to coordinate the meeting, I'm cancelling it. Since our next meeting would be in December (and everyone's schedule will be crazy then), I propose that we get a fresh start in January. How does that sound?

--
Emilie Steele Giustozzi
esteele(at)ou(dot)edu