Call for October Location Suggestions

From: "Giustozzi, Emilie R(dot)" <esteele(at)ou(dot)edu>
To: "okpug(at)postgresql(dot)org" <okpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Call for October Location Suggestions
Date: 2008-08-12 17:42:12
Lists: okpug

The third OKPUG meeting will be on October 20. There has been interest in having the meeting closer to the center of the OKC metro area. I'm looking for location suggestions. Since the August meeting will have a formal presentation, I'd like to make the October meeting more of a general discussion--unless someone has the urge to do a presentation, of course! In that vein, if you have any topics you'd like to see or you'd like to present, please let me know. You can post your suggestions to the list or send them to me directly. Thanks!

--
Emilie Steele Giustozzi
okpug-owner at postgresql dot org