BWPUG Meeting, July 15th, 6:30PM

From: Robert Treat <robert(at)omniti(dot)com>
To: bwpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: BWPUG Meeting, July 15th, 6:30PM
Date: 2009-07-14 20:02:42
Lists: bwpug

This month, the Baltimore/Washington PostgreSQL Users Group will be
meeting tomorrow,
Wednesday, July 15th, at 6:30PM. We'll meet at our normal location at
the
OmniTI offices (7070 Samual Morse Drive, 21042)

Topic for the meeting will be the release of Postgres 8.4, with a
specific nod to upgrading to Postgres 8.4. We'll discuss various
migration solutions, current issues with pg_migrator, and share any
war stories from those who are already running Postgres 8.4 in
production.

As always refreshments will be made available. Hope to see you
there! :-)

Robert Treat
http://www.omniti.com/