BWPUG Meeting, June 17th, 6:30PM

From: Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>
To: bwpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: BWPUG Meeting, June 17th, 6:30PM
Date: 2009-06-09 04:09:17
Lists: bwpug

This month, the Baltimore/Washington PostgreSQL Users Group will be meeting on
Wednesday, June 17th, at 6:30PM. We'll meet at our normal location at the
OmniTI offices (7070 Samual Morse Drive, 21042)

Topic for the meeting will be a review of recent Postgres events, primarily
focusing on PGcon, including discussion of talks and notes on videos that are
available for viewing. We'll also be discussing the state of the PostgreSQL
job market, at what has been happening within the community compared to the
overall tech market.

As always "refreshments" will be made available. Hope to see you there! :-)

--
Robert Treat
Conjecture: http://www.xzilla.net