Re: Postgres Wiki

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: mdean <mdean(at)xn1(dot)com>, PostgreSQL WWW <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Postgres Wiki
Date: 2006-08-15 21:35:13
Lists: pgsql-www

On 15/8/06 22:26, "mdean" <mdean(at)xn1(dot)com> wrote:

> Dave Page wrote:
>
> wow, i thought the whole idea of a wiki was that you didn't moderate or
> restrict.

The whole point of this one was to act as a developers resource and
specifically not as a user resource. If you have a better idea to stop it
being used by users then I'm all ears, but I don't see how the original
designers of the Wiki concept should determine how we see fit to use one for
our purposes.

Regards, Dave.