Re: Postgres Wiki

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: Devrim GUNDUZ <devrim(at)commandprompt(dot)com>, Greg Sabino Mullane <greg(at)turnstep(dot)com>
Cc: <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Postgres Wiki
Date: 2006-08-15 21:20:08
Lists: pgsql-www

On 15/8/06 15:56, "Devrim GUNDUZ" <devrim(at)commandprompt(dot)com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> On Tue, 2006-08-15 at 12:15 +0000, Greg Sabino Mullane wrote:
>>
>> For better or worse, the Postgres Wiki is now up and running:
>>
>> http://wiki.postgresql.org
>
> Great! I pushed RPM Installation article there. I'll report you if I
> experience problems.

Please remove these items, The whole point of this wiki was to be used a
whiteboard for *developers* to hash out plans for development work and code.

It was definitely *not* supposed to be for end user documentation, which
should be on the techdocs area of the main site.

This also means of course that write access to the wiki should be controlled
and restricted to developers. Who will be doing that?

Regards, Dave.