Re: PostgreSQL and XA Distributed Transaction Protocol

From: Martin Gainty <mgainty(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: <camauz(at)yahoo(dot)com>, "pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL and XA Distributed Transaction Protocol
Date: 2009-06-06 22:03:39
Lists: pgsql-general

from what i can see here autocommit is not supported
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-jdbc/2009-01/msg00027.php
Not sure if autocommit is part of the JTA spec?

Martin Gainty

Date: Sat, 6 Jun 2009 20:51:38 +0000
From: camauz(at)yahoo(dot)com
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org

Hi all,
I'm developing a new, free, XA compliant transaction manager.
One of the first resource manager I would be glad to support is PostgreSQL; after some googling I have found no information related to PostgreSQL and XA protocol support.
Can anyone give me more information related to this matter?
Thanks in advance.
Regards
Ch.