PostgreSQL and XA Distributed Transaction Protocol

From: Christian Ferrari <camauz(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PostgreSQL and XA Distributed Transaction Protocol
Date: 2009-06-06 20:51:38
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi all,
I'm developing a new, free, XA compliant transaction manager.
One of the first resource manager I would be glad to support is PostgreSQL; after some googling I have found no information related to PostgreSQL and XA protocol support.
Can anyone give me more information related to this matter?
Thanks in advance.
Regards
Ch.