hello

From: Carlos Zuñiga <caguzuca(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: <oburgos(at)bancoripley(dot)cl>
Subject: hello
Date: 2010-02-23 08:55:49
Lists: pgsql-es-ayuda

Find your Christmas gift at Ele-shop.com

Dear friend:
Thanks for your reading the letter. I hope the information below will be helpful.
We did foreign trade for many years all over the world and gained certain market shares and excellent reputation.We are a company selling electronics:mobile.phones,LCDTV., Laptop., Motorcycles., digital.Video,Mp4/Mp3.,GPS.,PS3.
We promise excellent quality and challenging price. there will be more surprises are waiting for you. For the family, for the friends, for yourself to choose one best gift, having a memorable experience.
If you have valuable time, please visit our Web site.

the website: www.ele-shop.com
The contact Email: ele_shop(at)188(dot)com