Re: Setting up a local version of the postgresql

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>, Adrian Maier <adrian(dot)maier(at)gmail(dot)com>, Marc Fournier <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
Cc: <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Setting up a local version of the postgresql
Date: 2005-10-28 14:52:38
Lists: pgsql-www

On 27/10/05 2:29 pm, "Robert Treat" <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net> wrote:

> On Thu, 2005-10-27 at 02:21, Adrian Maier wrote:
>> (this is a re-posting)
>>
>> Hello guys,
>>
>> After checking out the pgweb/portal directory from gborg,
>> and i'm trying to set up a local postgresql site so that
>> i could finish translating it to Romanian.
>>
>> I had done this in March, when i had translated most of
>> the static pages. In the meantime i moved to another
>> workstation, and i have to configure everything again.
>>
>> Where could i find a copy of the database dump ?
>>

> Dave, weren't you the one who made dumps available some place? I can't
> seem to find the url. Actually I am wondering if it would just be easier
> to make Adrian an account on svr2 so he could work directly from there.

Yeah, but only temporarily. They contain IP addresses that could identify
users, so it's not something we make public. I'll sort out a copy for Adrian
at some point, though it might not be for a few days as I'm larging it up
(UK expression) in Tokyo with Hiroshi, Magnus and Andreas ATM :-)

Regards, Dave