Anyone used pgHoster.com?

From: Lynna Landstreet <lynna(at)gallery44(dot)org>
To: <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Anyone used pgHoster.com?
Date: 2003-07-15 21:20:03
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hi folks,

Our web host from hell is driving me crazy with their lack of response to
tech support e-mails, out of date software, etc., and I'm looking at other
options, but I'm kind of limited because the gallery is on a really, really
low budget.

I saw a company called pgHoster (www.pghoster.com) listed on the
techdocs.postgresql.com site and their prices for shared hosting seem to be
in line with what we could afford (i.e. dirt cheap). But I'm wondering if
anyone has any experience with them? I don't just want to jump into hosting
with an unknown provider, so if I could get some feedback regarding their
quality and reliability, that would be great.

Thanks,

Lynna
--
Resource Centre Database Coordinator