Re: Anyone used pgHoster.com?

From: "paul butler" <paul(at)entropia(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: Lynna Landstreet <lynna(at)gallery44(dot)org>
Cc: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Anyone used pgHoster.com?
Date: 2003-07-16 06:24:09
Lists: pgsql-novice

Date sent: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 17:20:03 -0400
Subject: [NOVICE] Anyone used pgHoster.com?
From: Lynna Landstreet <lynna(at)gallery44(dot)org>
To: <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
As a very happy customer, I would unreservedly recommend pghoster, very helpful,
constantly, but judiciously, adding features. Excellent value for money and they
certainly know their postgresql.
Smooth, efficient set up, the biggest delay will be transferring your domain I would
think.
Cheers
Paul Butler