INVESTMENT

From: "peter nkosi" <omicconsultant6(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: omicconsultant6(at)hotmail(dot)com
Subject: INVESTMENT
Date: 2005-05-24 15:21:54
Lists: pgsql-fr-generale sydpug

omic consultantCompany PTY Ltd.

52 Park Land Avenue, Alberton North

1450 Johannesburg, South Africa

Reg.No.1970/006187/07

Vat.No.4670117532

Tel: + 27-83-73-66654

Fax: + 27-83-345-2312.

Dear Sir/Madam,

We wish to inform you our interest to establish a Successful business
relationship with you to interchange Services in assisting each other in our
diverse Business/investments interests in our various countries.

We are investment Research Company and we undertake the services of
assisting prospective companies and individuals to satisfactorily meet the
needs of their capital Investment abroad. In this view, we wish to solicit
for your assistance to explore investment opportunities in your
country in areas of real estate development, tourism Industry and poultry
farm.

Your advice and recommendations in this respect will be Welcomed enabling us
to handle diligently all aspect of our Investment operations in your
country. We have substantial Amount of US Dollars for this project and will
be made available after all negotiations are completed and Agreement signed.

Looking forward for your positive response and counting on Your anticipated
co-operation.

Thanks and best regards,

Peter Nkosi
( DIRECTOR )

We've added lots of new goodies to MSN South Africa - visit us today!
http://www.msn.co.za/