The problem of making new system catalog

From: "Kyoung Hwa Kim" <pankkh(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: The problem of making new system catalog
Date: 2004-03-04 19:37:42
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hello,

I made new system catalog.I think it is successful.But i got an error when
I tried to select statement to get content of this catalog.This error is
"catalog is missing 2 attribute(s) for relid 16652".So,I found the source
code that this error occurs.This file is relcache.c.This file try to get
attribute from pg_attribute.The problem of my new system catalog is the
oid is not just 16652.It has a blank before 16652.When I try to find this
oid in pg_attribute like "select * from pg_attribute where attrelid =
16652",I can't get a result.But when I run the query like "select * from
pg_attribute where attrelid = %16652",I could get a result.I didn't touch
anything for oid in pg_attribute.How can I solve this problem?

Thank you