Re: Database Selection

From: "Michael Schmidt" <michaelmschmidt(at)msn(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>, "IvoD" <gordion(at)quick(dot)cz>
Subject: Re: Database Selection
Date: 2006-04-24 19:19:45
Lists: pgsql-general

If you look through this mailing list, the PostgreSQL website, and Google reviews of PostgreSQL, I think you will gain a very positive appreciation of PostgreSQL. It is stable, robust, and well-supported. It is being used in many mission-critical applications. Most recently, I've seen mention that it is being used by the Wisconsin court of appeals and I believe I saw a European government had selected it for their census data (perhaps the Netherlands?).

Michael Schmidt