How to get RelationName ??

From: "Ramanujam H S Iyengar" <hals_ramu(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: How to get RelationName ??
Date: 2004-03-10 17:58:51
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hello,

How can i get the name of a relation from its Oid ?? I have seen some
functions in utils/cache/relcache.h like RelationIdGetRelation - which gives
Relation Node from Oid RelationSysNameGetRelation - which gives Relation
node for only the System names.

Can anyone please tell me how to get Relation node from relation name ???

Thanks,

-Ramu

Contact brides & grooms FREE! http://www.shaadi.com/ptnr.php?ptnr=hmltag
Only on www.shaadi.com. Register now!