Re: creating CHECK constraints as NOT VALID

From: Jaime Casanova <jaime(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
To: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
Cc: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, Dean Rasheed <dean(dot)a(dot)rasheed(at)gmail(dot)com>, Pg Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: creating CHECK constraints as NOT VALID
Date: 2011-06-16 09:10:43
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Wed, Jun 15, 2011 at 7:08 PM, Alvaro Herrera

> Yeah, nothing serious.  Updated patch attached.  The wording in the doc
> changes could probably use some look over.

looks good to me... at least it compiles, and function as i would expect...
tomorrow i will read the code more carefully and look at the docs, but
probably this is just fine to be commited...

--
Jaime Casanova         www.2ndQuadrant.com
Professional PostgreSQL: Soporte 24x7 y capacitación