article about new features of 9.1

From: Pavel Stehule <pavel(dot)stehule(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-advocacy <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: article about new features of 9.1
Date: 2011-05-01 06:15:18
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Hello

I wrote a article about PostgreSQL - sorry it is in Czech (try google
translator - note: there are some sentences where translator fails)

http://www.root.cz/clanky/postgresql-9-1-aneb-stale-vpred/

or

http://www.pgsql.cz/index.php/PostgreSQL_9.1_-_aneb_st%C3%A1le_vp%C5%99ed

It was nice surprise for me - there was only really positive comments
on PostgreSQL. We have a very good reputation now and features like
writeable CTEs are very expected.

so thank you all developers that worked on PostgreSQL

Regards

Pavel Stehule