7.1. Overview (The SQL Language)

From: Grzegorz Szpetkowski <gszpetkowski(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: 7.1. Overview (The SQL Language)
Date: 2011-05-11 19:38:07
Lists: pgsql-docs

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.0/static/queries-overview.html

"Assuming that there is a table called table1, this command would
retrieve all rows and all columns from table1."

Maybe it's worth adding:

"Assuming that there is a table called table1, this command would
retrieve all rows and all columns (excluding system columns described
at Section 5.4) from table1."

Regards,
G. Sz.