Database research papers

From: Pavan Deolasee <pavan(dot)deolasee(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Database research papers
Date: 2011-05-26 12:12:41
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Just a trivia. I remember spending weeks on reading the ARIES paper
during my post graduation and I loved the depth of knowledge in that
paper. In fact, if I re-read it again now, I would appreciate it even
more. Are there other papers in the same league, especially which are
more closely related to PostgreSQL implementation ?

http://www.almaden.ibm.com/u/mohan/RJ6649Rev.pdf

Thanks,
Pavan

--