Re: Runnning operating system commands from an SPL

From: John Gage <jsmgage(at)numericable(dot)fr>
To: Atif Jung <atifjung(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Andreas Kretschmer <akretschmer(at)spamfence(dot)net>, pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Runnning operating system commands from an SPL
Date: 2010-06-18 11:45:17
Lists: pgsql-novice

Oh, and also, moderately obviously, there is:

http://perldoc.perl.org/

The Perl Monks will answer questions:

http://www.perlmonks.org/

Perl, very, very unfortunately, has an initially extremely steep
learning curve. But it manipulates text wonderfully.

Friedl's Regular Expressions is mostly a Perl text.

• ISBN-10: 0596528124
• ISBN-13: 978-0596528126

John