Re: DbVisualizer and PG 7.3?

From: Francois Suter <dba(at)paragraf(dot)ch>
To: Adam Witney <awitney(at)sghms(dot)ac(dot)uk>, Justin Clift <justin(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Francois Suter <dba(at)paragraf(dot)ch>
Cc: pgsql-general <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: DbVisualizer and PG 7.3?
Date: 2002-12-05 10:35:09
Lists: pgsql-general

> One problem I had with this was that if you arrange your tables around the
> screen then you couldn't save that 'view' of the tables and so when you
> opened up the program again all the tables were back organised in one line
> or in one column. Otherwise it looked a really nice tool.

True. That's an annoying limitation. And it doesn't seem like the paying
version addresses that. Maybe we can suggest it for their TODO list if it's
not already there :-)

--------
Francois

Home page: http://www.monpetitcoin.com/
"We waste our time spending money we don't have to buy things we don't need
to impress people we don't like"