Re: 7.3 on OS X HOWTO

From: Hunter Hillegas <lists(at)lastonepicked(dot)com>
To: "Eric B(dot)Ridge" <ebr(at)tcdi(dot)com>
Cc: PostgreSQL <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: 7.3 on OS X HOWTO
Date: 2002-12-02 21:45:16
Lists: pgsql-general pgsql-patches

Since I build my pgsql on Linux direct from sources, I'd like my OS X
machine to be the same way, that's why I don't want to use fink...

So I guess I need to go hunting for the fink patches that are out there...

Compiling pgsql --without-readline on OS X didn't work for me... Got a
symbol error during make. I assumed that the OS X build still required other
patches...

Hunter