pgAdmin 4 - view database logs

From: "Campbell, Lance" <lance(at)illinois(dot)edu>
To: "pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: pgAdmin 4 - view database logs
Date: 2017-05-08 14:15:10
Lists: pgadmin-support

pgAdmin 4 v1.4

In pgAdmin 3 there was a way to view your database logs. I am not seeing that in pgAdmin 4. It might be there but I am missing it. As a side note in case this helps, I am connecting to a PostgreSQL 9.6.2 database at AWS. Using AWS is new for me. I might be missing a step and that is why I am not seeing the logs. Also I am using AWS RDB container.

Thanks,

Lance