Re: pgAdmin 1.4 on Windows 7 x64

From: Mike Surcouf <mikes(at)surcouf(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: 'Dave Page' <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Cc: "pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pgAdmin 1.4 on Windows 7 x64
Date: 2017-05-08 15:19:01
Lists: pgadmin-support

I did look at that.
the log was 0 bytes when running 1.4
It didn’t seem to get as far as the first log entry just hanging on splash screen.

I also used process monitor to see if it was hitting a permissions issue.
I also have 3 versions of visual studio installed so that may complicate the environment.
I am installing as administrator for use by non admin user.

Sorry I know the above is not much to go on.