Override sort order

From: Anthony Ananich <anton(dot)ananich(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Override sort order
Date: 2016-06-28 11:31:02
Lists: pgsql-docs

Dear All,

I’ve got a need to change sort order for jsonb field. I’m looking for a way to change “order by” behavior like it is described in my previous question.

I’ve found a piece of doc which says that it is possible to override method “int compare(Datum a, Datum b)” here:
https://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.5/static/gin-extensibility.html

I wonder if there are any examples available?

If not I’m opened to offer my help in making one.

Regards,
Anthony Ananich
http://ananich.pro