log activity questions

From: Marc Fromm <Marc(dot)Fromm(at)wwu(dot)edu>
To: "pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: log activity questions
Date: 2008-10-09 18:56:53
Lists: pgsql-admin

I started logging on our server. There are many entries like this:
transaction ID wrap limit is 1073768178, limited by database "postgres"
transaction ID wrap limit is 1073771864, limited by database "sms"

Each database has several of the above entries.

Also there are these fatal entries:
FATAL: database "template0" is not currently accepting connections
FATAL: database "template0" is not currently accepting connections

What is the transaction ID wrap and should I change a setting to correct them?
Does the template need to accept connections? If I make a new database based on template0 does that mean that database cannot accept connections?

Thanks

Marc