pgbackrest Help Required

From: Inzamam Shafiq <inzamam(dot)shafiq(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: pgbackrest Help Required
Date: 2022-09-22 06:08:44
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi Folks,

Hope you are doing well.

I am in process of configuring pgbackrest, I have followed documents and configured backup from backup server. I have a setup of Primary and Hot Standby, when I configured pgbackrest the standby DB got un-synced and now I am unable to recover it, can anyone help or share a good document where we can implement pgbackrest where streaming replication is already in place using traditional pg_basebackup method?

Note: I want to configure pgbackrest and to take backup from standby DB, however streaming replication is already there, where the archive and restore commands are configured using traditional zip method.

Thanks.

Regards,

Inzamam Shafiq
Sr. DBA