Re: Understanding Datum

From: Nick Raj <nickrajjain(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: Radosław Smogura <mail(at)smogura(dot)eu>, pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Understanding Datum
Date: 2011-03-24 05:20:32
Lists: pgsql-general

If Datum contains only the value (not having type specific info.), then
Suppose i want to print the Datum V value (already defined in postgres)
then printf("%??", V);

Because V is assigned by PG_GETARG_POINTER(1);
I don't having the information of type Datum.

How to print the value of Datum in postgres?