Re: Debug works, Release not

From: Jasmin Dizdarevic <jasmin(dot)dizdarevic(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
Cc: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>, pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Debug works, Release not
Date: 2011-01-05 18:00:07
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

This could be an issue, but the problem occurs at the pointer to the
combobox. If I debug it (in Release) I'm getting the exception when trying
to step in AppendItem-Method. Step-In into GetVal works.
I will provide a patch asap, so someone of you guys can try to build it.
Maybe it's because of my environment.

Regards