pgAdmin III v1.10.5. Unable to Delete/Drop a server

From: John Skillings <jskillings07(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgAdmin III v1.10.5. Unable to Delete/Drop a server
Date: 2010-12-31 00:44:15
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi All,

Earlier today, I upgraded my postgres database from 8.3 to 8.4.6. My
development platform is Win XP SP3.

Prior to installing 8.4.6, I removed all the files connected with 8.3.

Install went ok. However, when I start new pgAdmin III, I still find the
servers from the previous version. I am unable to delete/drop them. I can
delete/drop, but when I restart the pgAdmin III, the servers are still
there.

A similar behaviour was reported previously at:

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-novice/2010-09/msg00187.php

Is there some hidden pgAdmin III configuration that stores the configuration
information? If so, where I can I find it.

Thanks.

John