reminder... beta4 is coming

From: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: reminder... beta4 is coming
Date: 2010-07-23 19:12:06
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I've just added a couple of recently-reported bugs here:

http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PostgreSQL_9.0_Open_Items

These aren't all 9.0-specific, but we still need to fix them.

Also, the steady trickle of 9.0 bug reports that we were getting
before seems to have dried up. Does that mean there are no more bugs,
or that there's no more testing?

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise Postgres Company