Re: [pgsql-general 2011-1-21:] Are there any projects interested in object functionality? (+ rule bases)

From: Pavel Stehule <pavel(dot)stehule(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Jörg Roman Rudnick <joerg(dot)rudnick(at)t-online(dot)de>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [pgsql-general 2011-1-21:] Are there any projects interested in object functionality? (+ rule bases)
Date: 2011-01-31 09:34:50
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hello

What I know no body is working on SQL/OLB ISO/IEC 9075-10 now.

I proposed a 3 years ago a support of methods, but without success.
This propose was rejected. There isn't a real interest to implement it
from commiters. And I have to say - users doesn't request it too. And
there are a few issues with compatibility.

That's all what I know.

Regards

Pavel Stehule