Re: [spf:guess] Re: ROLLBACK TO SAVEPOINT

From: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Florian Pflug <fgp(at)phlo(dot)org>
Cc: Heikki Linnakangas <heikki(dot)linnakangas(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>, Sam Vilain <sam(at)vilain(dot)net>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [spf:guess] Re: ROLLBACK TO SAVEPOINT
Date: 2010-05-27 00:52:34
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Wed, May 26, 2010 at 8:25 PM, Florian Pflug <fgp(at)phlo(dot)org> wrote:
> Unfortunately, this patch is untested. I couldn't get openjade + DocBook to work on OSX for some reason :-(

That is a truly awful nightmare. Dave Page dug up some old
instructions which got me through it - I'm guessing he doesn't mind my
posting them, but let me double-check with him first. Actually, I
think we should incorporate them into our docs. It's beyond me how
anyone ever got this to work, even once.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise Postgres Company