Re: [spf:guess] Re: ROLLBACK TO SAVEPOINT

From: Florian Pflug <fgp(at)phlo(dot)org>
To: Heikki Linnakangas <heikki(dot)linnakangas(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Cc: Sam Vilain <sam(at)vilain(dot)net>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [spf:guess] Re: ROLLBACK TO SAVEPOINT
Date: 2010-05-27 00:25:05
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On May 27, 2010, at 0:58 , Heikki Linnakangas wrote:
> On 26/05/10 02:00, Sam Vilain wrote:
>> Florian Pflug wrote:
>>>
>>> Ah, now I get it. Thanks.
>>>
>>> Would changing "Releasing the newer savepoint will cause ... " to "Explicitly releasing the newer savepoint" or maybe even "Explicitly releasing the newer savepoint with RELEASE SAVEPOINT will cause ..." make things clearer?
>>
>> Yes, probably - your misreading matches my misreading of it :-)
>
> +1.

Patch that changes the wording to "Explicitly releasing the newer savepoint with RELEASE SAVEPOINT will cause ..." is attached.

Unfortunately, this patch is untested. I couldn't get openjade + DocBook to work on OSX for some reason :-(

best regards,
Florian Pflug

Attachment Content-Type Size
doc-savepoint-explicitrelease.patch application/octet-stream 1.3 KB