Re: Postgres 9 silent installation on Windows

From: Kalai R <softlinne(dot)kv(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Postgres 9 silent installation on Windows
Date: 2011-03-29 13:47:16
Lists: pgsql-general

Thank you vibhork.

I am using one-click installer by EnterpriseDB.

It is successfully installed silently from command prompt. But I need to
install silently from my .Net application. I use shell command to call. When
running my application, a dialog box opened, there is a list of currently
opening windows with Cancel , Retry, Ignore buttons. I want to ignore this
dialog box from my application without user interaction.

How could I do?
Kindly explain.

On Mon, Mar 28, 2011 at 7:54 PM, Vibhor Kumar <vibhor(dot)kumar(at)enterprisedb(dot)com