postgresql-9.0 service starting problem

From: Kalai R <softlinne(dot)kv(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: postgresql-9.0 service starting problem
Date: 2011-03-29 13:59:05
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,

I am using Windows XP. When I have installed PostgreSQL 9.0.3, the service
didn't start automatically. In the "Computer Management" I explicitly start
"postgresql-9.0" service, the service didn't start and following message
displayed

"The postgresql-9.0 service on Local Computer started and then stopped. Some
services stop automatically if they have no work to do, for example, the
Performance Logs and Alerts Service"

What is the problem and How to solve it?

Thanks and Regards
kalai