Bug in configure script for build postgresql

From: Azat Khuzhin <dohardgopro(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Bug in configure script for build postgresql
Date: 2010-12-27 21:58:47
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi all!
Yesterday-today I try to install postgresql, and I have noticed bug in
configure script

If path which you try to install postgresql from, contains "&" symbol, then
configure doesn`t work correctly (it doesn`t make make file)

It writes some thing like this:
config.status: creating GNUmakefile
sed: -e expression #1, char 358: unknown option to `s'
config.status: creating src/Makefile.global
sed: -e expression #1, char 374: unknown option to `s'

I attach here my modify configure script, line ~30389
I don`t good at scripting on shell, so I can`t change this script to the
right way!

And when I remove symbol "&" from path name - configure works correctly!