Re: MingW and MiniDumps

From: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
To: Andrew Dunstan <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>
Cc: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: MingW and MiniDumps
Date: 2010-12-26 09:35:32
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Sun, Dec 26, 2010 at 01:10, Andrew Dunstan <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net> wrote:

> On 12/20/2010 01:25 PM, Magnus Hagander wrote:

>> +1.
>>

> Suggested patch attached.

I wonder if we need to actually care about which enum values are
actually within the symbol. But let's try it this way first and see
what the buildfarm has to say about that.

Doesn't this break the msvc build? (Sorry, don't have one up to test
right now).. You moved the crashdump.o file to a separate line from
OBS, which I believe will make the msvc build system loose it. So
you'll have to explicitly add it back on msvc, in Mkvcbuild.pm.

Other than that, looks good.

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: http://www.hagander.net/