pgAdmin 6.4.1 Download

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "'pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: pgAdmin 6.4.1 Download
Date: 1999-01-22 16:52:27
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

It has come to my attention that my ISP has been caching pgAdmin.zip,
and has not refreshed the cache since I uploaded v6.4.1. The web page
actually randomly picks a download site, so this may not have affected
everyone attempting to download the new version.

Apologies if this has caused anyone a wasted download, the new version
is definiely available at:

http://www.pgadmin.freeserve.co.uk/pgadmin.zip

The release notes etc. are still at:

http://www.vale-it.demon.co.uk/freeware

Regards,

Dave.

--
Dave Page, Network & Systems Manager, The Vale Housing Association Ltd.
dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk