Re:

From: "Yossi Kachlon" <yossi_kachlon(at)symantec(dot)com>
To: <depesz(at)gmail(dot)com>, <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re:
Date: 2005-09-13 07:31:51
Lists: pgsql-admin

Thanks for the quick answer.

I have two more questions:

1 - Does PostgeSql support partitions and/or partition views?

2- I tried to install two installations of PostgreSql on windows-2000
and after the first installation the wizard ask me if I want to modify
or remove the first installation but didn't give me the option to
install another one. How do I install more than one instance?

_____