Installation procedure for Postgresql in Cygwin

From: "Kowtham Prabhu C" <kowthamp(at)infics(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: <cygwin(at)sources(dot)redhat(dot)com>, <jason(at)tishler(dot)net>
Subject: Installation procedure for Postgresql in Cygwin
Date: 2005-09-26 12:35:45
Lists: pgsql-cygwin

Hi,

I have installed Cygwin 1.5.18 and I can't run postgresql 7.4.5 in
that, also I have downloaded it into cygwin folder. Kindly give me the
procedures to install it and use it to connect with C and C++
programs.....

Kindly let me know in this regards, if any.

Thanks and Regards,
Kowtham Prabu C | Software Engineer (AOL - Development)
Infinite Computer Solutions | Exciting Times...Infinite Possibilities...