Logical replication error "no record found" /* shouldn't happen */

From: Andrey Borodin <x4mmm(at)yandex-team(dot)ru>
To: PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Logical replication error "no record found" /* shouldn't happen */
Date: 2021-07-23 09:07:27
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi!

From time to time I observe $subj on clusters using logical replication.
I most of cases there are a lot of other errors. Probably $subj condition should be kind of impossible without other problems.
I propose to enhance error logging of XLogReadRecord() in ReadPageInternal().

Thank you!

Best regards, Andrey Borodin.

Attachment Content-Type Size
0001-Improve-error-reporting-of-ReadPageInternal.patch application/octet-stream 2.7 KB