Re: AW: AW: timeout on lock feature

From: "Henryk Szal" <szal(at)doctorq(dot)com(dot)pl>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: AW: AW: timeout on lock feature
Date: 2001-04-18 08:53:20
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,

for 10 years i develop DB application using 'timeout on lock' feature
(Informix,Ingres,AdabasD,RDB,...).
I think about migrate with this application to postgresql, and with this
feature i don't need to modify my ready to run code specially for
postgresql. This feature guard me against blocking terminals, because long
query
initialized by operator (or administrator).

<8F4C99C66D04D4118F580090272A7A234D33AC(at)sectorbase1(dot)sectorbase(dot)com>...