Linux equivalent library for "postgres.lib" from Windows

From: "Gadamsetty, Kiran" <Kiran(dot)Gadamsetty(at)dell(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: "Kumar, Sunil(RM engineering)" <Sunilp(dot)Kumar(at)dell(dot)com>
Subject: Linux equivalent library for "postgres.lib" from Windows
Date: 2016-11-07 05:28:58
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,

I am new to the product and in windows "postgres.lib" provides certain functions which we are using in windows for creating extensions.
Now I am porting the project to Linux and there no straight library with this name in Linux binaries packages.

Can someone please advise the equivalent library for postgres.lib in Linux?

Thanks,
Kiran G