Re: [v9.5] Custom Plan API

From: Kouhei Kaigai <kaigai(at)ak(dot)jp(dot)nec(dot)com>
To: Simon Riggs <simon(at)2ndQuadrant(dot)com>
Cc: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>, Thom Brown <thom(at)linux(dot)com>, "Kohei KaiGai" <kaigai(at)kaigai(dot)gr(dot)jp>, Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>, Shigeru Hanada <shigeru(dot)hanada(at)gmail(dot)com>, Stephen Frost <sfrost(at)snowman(dot)net>, Andres Freund <andres(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>, PgHacker <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Jim Mlodgenski <jimmy76(at)gmail(dot)com>, Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
Subject: Re: [v9.5] Custom Plan API
Date: 2014-12-09 09:41:00
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Simon,

The sample code is here:
https://github.com/kaigai/ctidscan

The code itself and regression tests shows how does it work and
interact with the core backend.

However, its source code comments are not updated and SGML document
is not ready yet, because of my schedule in earlier half of December.
I try to add the above stuff for a patch of contrib module, but will
take a few more days.

Thanks,
--
NEC OSS Promotion Center / PG-Strom Project